Head Coach: Eileen Hall (10th Year)
Diving Coach: Susannah Gruner Kelley (4th Year)
Assistant Coaches: Michael Sprague '12 (4th Year), Sammy Sweeney Keating '12 (3rd Year), Laura Matuszak (18th Year)
2018-19 Record: 4-4
2018-19 Northeast-10 Conference Championship: 6th/7
Top five wins leaders return ... registered most dual wins since 2009-10 for second straight season; the seven dual victories the past two years combined equal the Purple Knights' total from the prior five winters ... set eight school records ... won mid-season North Country Invitational for first time following three consecutive runner-up finishes ... totaled 279 points at NE10 Championship, most since 2009-10, and good for third-best figure in 16 all-time championships ... the Purple Knights' five-member first-year class is their largest since 2014-15, while the overall 13-man roster matches the biggest in three seasons ... Saint Michael's has its largest diving corps since 2014-15, with seven between the men's and women's programs, including three on the men's side ... senior Connor Hopkins became the first member of the men's program to win an NE10 Championship race (50-yard freestyle) last season.
Saint Michael's opens the season with no more than one event per week during the first semester, kicking off a four-dual-meet slate at Keene State College on Saturday in a tri-meet including Norwich University ... two of the next three meets are at home before the Purple Knights cap the semester at the State University of New York at Potsdam's two-day North Country Invitational on Nov. 22-23 ... after returning for four dual meets in January, Saint Michael's heads to Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) for the four-day NE10 Championship on Feb. 6-9 ... qualifiers for the NCAA Championship compete in Geneva, Ohio, on March 11-14.
- Connor Hopkins (Windham, N.H./Windham), sprint free, back | captain | NE10 champion in 50 free | 27 wins (team leader) | 6 school records
- Aidan Mulderrig (Rockville Centre, N.Y./South Side), fly, IM, distance free | captain | 7 wins | 3 school records
- Dan Fortier (Sandwich, Mass./Sandwich), fly, IM | captain | 2 wins
- Payton Stewart (Keene, N.H./Keene), free, fly | 14 wins | 3 school records
- Nate Imbergamo (Madison, Conn./Daniel Hand), distance free | 14 wins
- Sean McGurn (Braintree, Mass./Braintree), breast, distance free | 12 wins | 2 school records
- Myron Prograis (Etters, Pa./Cedar Cliff), fly, back | 2 wins
- William Sullivan (Arlington, Va./Bishop O'Connell), sprint free, fly | 12 wins | 2 school records