|High School:||Apponequet Regional|
- Spring 2018 NE10 Commissioner's Honor Roll
As a Sophomore
- Won 12 events, including on 10 relays
- Swam for school-record 200 medley relay (1:51.22, 2/8/18)
- Fastest 100 backstroke: 1:02.40 at NE10 Championship, 2/10/18
- Fastest 100 butterfly: 1:02.25 at NE10 Championship, 2/10/18
- Fastest 100 freestyle: 56.77 at NE10 Championship, 2/11/18
- Fastest 200 butterfly: 2:32.69 at SUNY Potsdam, 1/13/18
As a Freshman
- Won 5 events, including on 4 relays
- Fastest 100 backstroke: 1:05.79 at North Country Invitational, 11/19/16
- Fastest 100 butterfly: 1:05.88 at North Country Invitational, 11/18/16
- Fastest 200 butterfly: 2:36.42 at Norwich, 11/15/16
High School: Competed in three years of varsity swimming & diving while at Apponequet Regional High School … team was South Coast Conference champions junior and senior year … was selected as part of the New Bedford Standard-Times "Super Team" sophomore, junior and senior years … was selected as team MVP senior year.
Personal: Sarah Jeannette White … daughter of Timothy White and Meg Sullivan … psychology major ... involved with Team IMPACT and Active Minds ... father played football at Bentley University.