|High School:||Andover (Saint Anselm)|
As a Freshman
- Attended Saint Anselm College
- Member of tennis team
- Made 17 of 18 dual singles appearances in top two spots, including six at No. 1
- Made 15 of 17 dual doubles appearances at No. 1
- Earned first singles win, 6-1, 6-1 at No. 2 at Saint Michael's on Feb. 2; also won 6-3 at No. 1 doubles
- Won 7-6 (7-5), 6-3 at No. 2 singles vs. Assumption on April 6
- Won at No. 2 singles (6-4, 6-1) and No. 1 doubles (7-6) vs. Adelphi on April 7
High School: Played four years of varsity tennis at Andover High School ... All-Merrimack Valley Conference (MVC) as sophomore (doubles) and junior (singles) ... senior captain ... led Andover to four MVC championships.
Personal: Michael Serik Rosen ... son of Kenneth and Patricia Rosen ... majoring in business management, minoring in economics.